8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Moroccan Weekend Wrap
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Moroccan Weekend Wrap is an easy poncho-style topper that’s warm and fun to wear in a miriad of ways! To make the Moroccan Weekend Wrap, I used Patons Alpaca Blend! This is a lovely, bulky weight yarn that works up fast but has an upscale look and feel. It’s super warm and gives this wrap its gorgeous depth of color. (See the pattern for non-wool suggestions too!) For something so simple, you can wear your Moroccan Weekend Wrap in a great variety of ways! Switch colors, try front to back, and the other way around - a new look for every outfit!"
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Winter Jewels Emerald Cube Granny Square
- Emerald Cube Granny Square
- Herringbone Single Crochet Stitch
- Herringbone Chevron Beanie
- Crochet Heart Koala Applique
- Crochet Heart Air Balloon Applique
- Faux Fur Earwarmer
- Heart Pillow
- Blue Striped Tunic
- Mathilda's Cardigan
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet