Marina Festival Top
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is the Marina festival top. It would be a gorgeous addition to your summer wardrobe The Marina Festival top has directions for 5 sizes, S - 2XL which covers sizes 34A - 40DDD. So, there should be directions for just about everyone. And, with a few extra rows in the under-bust, you should have enough support for the girls! Approximate Cup Sizes: S: 34A, 32B, 34B, 30C M: 36A, 38A, 36B, 32C, 34C, 30D, 32D, 30DD L: 40A, 38B, 40B, 36C, 34D, 32DD, 34DD, 30DDD, 32DDD XL: 38C, 40C, 36D, 38D, 40D, 36DD, 34DDD 2XL: 38DD, 40DD, 36DDD, 38DDD, 40DDD"
NotesThis pattern is very adjustable. You can use a different weight yarn and make a size up or down and it will still fit nicely! I've had testers use weight 3 and go up a size and it still looks perfect! Happy Crocheting!
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14.7 st/ 9 rows in hdc = 4”
Finished SizeSmall - 2XL
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Balthazar The Sailor Elephant
- Jojo The Mailman Bunny
- Leaf Sweater
- Beautiful Beans Beanie
- Granny's Shopping Bag
- Chunky & Cosy Easy Beanie
- Make With A Cake Cosy Cowl
- Make With A Cake Shawl
- Beautiful Beans Fingerless Gloves
- Beautiful Beans Infinity Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters