Crochet Shirt With Bobbles
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet shirt pattern is a fun and textured crochet top. The bobble details makes it a great spring and summer crochet project. However, it will work well as a layering crocheted t-shirt throughout the whole year. Having a easy basic crocheted shirt is so great. You can grab it for any occasion and it’s great to layer with other crocheted garments as well. What makes this crochet t-shirt extra fun to make is the bobble stitch pattern on the front. If you want a simpler look, just skip the bobbles all together & make a super basic tee. "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeMeasured over half double crochet stitches crocheted in rows:
14 stitches & 11 rows per 10 cm / 4”.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The 1 Skein Scarf
- Raffia Yarn Purse
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Free Sparkly Scarf and Hat Crochet Patterns
- Care Bear-Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- Nautical Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- Lemon Rose Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters