Crochet Freesia Top
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet top pattern is crocheted with Lion Brand ZZ Twist yarn. It is a soft premium yarn that comes in a variety of colors and creates a gorgeous drape. All my patterns are written in English and use American crochet terms. This top pattern is considered very beginner-friendly. Knowledge of basic crochet stitches are needed for this top pattern. Construction is fairly easy as well and there is very little sewing involved. Sizes include XS-XL."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is approximately 14 stitches across x 14 rows = 4″
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… Continue reading: "1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan Patternvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters