Alix Tank Top
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Learn to make the fun, easy, and wonderfully textured Alix Tank Top from a free crochet pattern by Divine Debris. This project works up fast, has so much room to customize in the colors and the length that you could make many unique versions for yourself or for anyone on your gift list. And the texture is super easy to achieve, all done with just simple half double crochet variations. And it comes in sizes XS - 5X! A little something for everyone."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13 hdc x 10 rows = 4"
Finished Size9 sizes: XS - 5X
- 5.00 mm hook
- 400 - 1000 yards of worsted weight yarn (3 colors)
- Notions: yarn needle, measuring tape, blocking mats
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pretty Kids Headband
- Baby Booties Worked Flat
- Octomato Amigurumi
- Crochet Mittens
- Men's Crochet Ribbed Bandana Scarf
- 6 Weeks Of Summer Shawl
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Crochet Eta Baby Blanket
- Sweet And Simple Crochet Handbag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters