Your Dusk Hooded Vest
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"For days when you need another layer, but a sweater is too much, Your Dusk Hooded Vest is the perfect crochet piece to grab from your closet. The loose fit and flat open front allow it to pair nicely with almost any top you own. An oversized hood adds interest to the back (and protects your hair when you get caught in the rain!), and a contrasting lace detail adds a touch of femininity. The pattern is made out of two rectangles, meaning it’s perfect for beginner crocheters, and is available in sizes XS to 5XL. You’ll feel cozy yet stylish at home or away in this hooded vest. /PATTERN DETAILS • Size: XS to 5XL • Perfect for layering • Can be worn inside as a cardigan or outside as a vest • Made out of 2 rectangles • Beginner level • Lace detail for a touch of femininity /MATERIALS • 6 mm / US J – 10 hook. • Lionbrand Wool Ease (85g, 80% Acrylic, 20% Wool, 180m / 197yds): o 5 (6, 7, 8, 9) skeins Denim color o 1 skein Fisherman color. • Tapestry needle to weave in the ends."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeXS to 5XL
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ombre Crescent Moon Shawl
- Twilight Haze Blanket
- Chevron Bucket Bag
- Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
- Vintage Hair Tie
- How To Make Crochet Flowers
- Theo Bunny No Sew Amigurumi Pattern
- Learn To Crochet Mug Rug
- Misty Pines Crochet Scarf
- Dream Catcher Cardi
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters