This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Suzette Oversized Cardigan
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Suzette Oversized Cardigan with Pockets! - This is the Perfect Everyday Fall Cardigan that checks all the boxes. It is long and baggy, it runs down till mid-thigh, it comes with pockets and it has sleeves with a thumbhole! Free written pattern and step by step Video Tutorial included. Pattern uses Suzette Stitches. Sizes include XS - 4XL and is easily adjustable Model is wearing size M/L and is 5" 3/ 160cm for length reference. Yarn: Hobbii Rainbow Hook: 5.0mm & 3.5mm This pattern is easy+ level"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge17 Suzette Sts x 12 rows = 4 x 4” (10 x 10 cm)
Finished SizeXS - 4XL
Read NextMathilda's Cardigan
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Dodoco Crochet Pattern
- Cute Cactus Earrings
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- Reversible Unicorn- Flippy Friends
- Rainbow Heart Pencil Case
- Reverse Single Crochet Stitch
- Reversible Bee- Flippy Friends
- Amigurumi Piglet
- Calla Lily Market Bag
- Katie Tote
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters