We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Handkerchief Cocoon is a super easy summer weight crochet topper! Graphic and modern but made with the most traditional of stitches, you’ll love throwing this on for that little extra layer! The Handkerchief Cocoon is made with Patons Grace, which grows several inches when you block it. However, since I know substitutions will always be made, this pattern works just as well when you use a yarn that doesn’t grow at all! The dimensions shown in the schematic are for the unblocked size, right off the hook. These measurements create a great looking cocoon that still has several inches of positive ease but is a closer fit. If you want a very loose fit and are using a yarn that won’t grow, you can go up a size."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeXS/S (M/L, XL/2X, 34X/4X, 5X/6X)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Test your crochet skills with this amazing Rainbow Tunisian Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern. This is probably the coolest rainbow pattern… Continue reading: "Rainbow Tunisian Entrelac Crochet Baby Blanket Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Popcorn Kerchief
- Sunset Stripes Crochet Blanket
- Crochet Heart Granny Square
- Crochet Snow Globe Amigurumi
- Crochet Cord Nesting Bowls
- Boho Love Wall Hanging
- Tunisian Lacy Shells Shawl
- Quick And Easy Snowflake Ornament
- Jade And Roses
- Easy Split Skirt
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters