Serendipity Asymmetrical Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Serendipity Asymmetrical Shawl features a beautiful skein of yarn that is paired with an easy crochet stitch. If you have one of those cakes of yarn that has just over 1,000 yards, this will be a perfect crochet pattern to use. This asymmetrical shawl is worked on the bias where one side continues to grow while the other side stays straight. If you are an advanced beginner, I think that you would have no problem mastering this lovely crochet pattern. St. Paddy’s Day will soon be upon us and I wish everyone good luck in this New Year. This will be a perfect accessory showing off your green side. When thinking about naming this Shawl, Serendipity landed at the top of the list. It is the unplanned good luck some people have. This just seemed to fit together."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge26 single crochet to every 4 inches. However, gauge is not critical in this crochet pattern as the width and length continue to grow with each row. Just stop at the desired size.
Finished Size56 inches long X 39 ½ inches wide
- Color number 18 Hobbi Twister yarn cake. I used 1 yarn cake which was 1093 yards. There was just a bit left. If you are not able to obtain the yarn from Hobbi, any number 2 weight yarn would work well for this pattern. Red Heart It’s a Wrap would work well.
- Size E 3.5 mm crochet hook
- yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie has got to be one of the best crochet baby blanket patterns you can find. It's the perfect size… Continue reading: "The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankievideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters