Let It Bee Wrap
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If there’s one thing I love about this wrap, it’s the feel of it on my shoulders. Weighing in at just over 8 oz total, this gorgeous open work crochet design is lightweight and airy, yet substantial enough to offer a bit of coverage and warmth on chilly nights. I am just in LOVE with the drape of this and I know you’ll fall in love in love with it too! The design reminds me of happy little buzzing bees. "
NotesPattern is written in U.S. terms.
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13 tc sts x 4.5 tc rows = 4” square
Finished SizeApprox. 20″ x 72″
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters