Seeing Stripes Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This stylish triangular shawl uses a double-ended crochet hook and Tunisian Brioche for a beautifully textured and airy look. This shawl is crocheted using Brioche technique and requires the use of double-ended hook. Unlike most Tunisian crochet projects, this shawl is NOT worked with RS always facing, the work is turned after each FP, resulting in a reversible fabric. At the end of each FP, slide all lps to the other end of the hook, then change colour before working the RP. Starting with Row 2, you will decrease 1 st at the start of alternating RPs. Keep you tension even with special attention to first and last sts in each row as these have the tendency to become disproportionately enlarged. "
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeBlocked Gauge:
20 sts x 12.5 rows = 10 x 10 cm (4 x 4 in) over st pattern
Finished SizeThe final shawl measurements (blocked): 67 x 204 x 214 cm (26.5 x 80.5 x 84.5 in)
- Rowan Summerlite 4 ply (100% Cotton | fingering | 50 g (1.8 oz) = 175 m (191 yds)), Coral Blush (#442) (CC1) & Duck Egg (#419) (CC2) 2 balls each
- Double ended Tunisian crochet hook size 4.5 mm (US size 7) with cable (at least 50 cm (19.5 in)) or size to obtain the gauge
- Tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters