We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I’m quite excited about the Harlyn Shawl as it’s not very often i do intermediate crochet shawl patterns as i like to make them easy for everyone but when i come across the stitch i just knew i had to work it up in a shawl! Like other shawl patterns of mine it has a lovely light and lacy look to it, there’s plenty of spaces which makes it perfect in warmer months. Now let’s talk about why it’s an intermediate pattern, on rows 2 and 6 not only are you crocheting forward like you normally would but you also have to skip stitches backwards to then crochet in stitches that have been previously worked, normally i would say just give it a go as a beginner but with this pattern i will be honest you might get yourself in to a hot mess BUT that’s not to say you shouldn’t try it in the future."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size70 x 19.5 inches approx
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
"Dishcloths made using the v-stitch." Continue reading: "Summer Breeze Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Willa Crochet Cardigan
- Paw Print Christmas Ornament
- Better Together Slouchy
- Reusable Crochet Flower Face Scrubbies
- Heather Berry Cowl
- Sage & Blush Wall Hanging
- Softly Velvet Ribbon
- Big Block Baby Blanket
- Charming Baby Booties
- Watermelon Baby Booties
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters