Hooded Blanket Wrap
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Wrap yourself in warmth with this hooded wrap blanket. It's the best way to keep warm and cozy while spending time outside. This crochet pattern is worked in simple crochet stitches, so it's great for any skill level. Make yours today and take your caping or tailgating game to the next level.
From the Blogger: "This Hooded Wrap Blanket is perfect for Football games. Make it in your Favorite Team Colors! It is perfect our door play and games of any kind. Great For camping, and great to keep in the car. You never know when you will need a warm blanket. And the added Hood is a great bonus."
Crochet Hook: N/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size: 60 inches wide X 42 inches long, Not counting the hood. Hood measures 26 X 32
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Creative Options Crochet Tote
- Cassandra Bolton
- Bethany Sypolt
- How to Crochet the Princess Tiara Edging
- How to Crochet the Reverse Single Crochet Edging
- How to Crochet Sweet Shell Edging
- How to Crochet the Pointed Scallop Edging
- How to Crochet Ruffle Edging
- How to Crochet Curly Q Edging
- 17 Patterns: Crochet for Pets