We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The stitches for this shawl pattern were so nice to work up, many of you know i am a big fan of shell stitches and then combine that with some mesh stitches (which are really just chains) you then get a whole lot of goodness and look how it turned out! As i mentioned earlier there is no shaping with this crochet shawl pattern as it is a rectangle shape which is worked top down as long as you know sc, dc and ch stitch you are good to go."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size79.5 x 21 inches approx
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Out of a myriad of lace comes the Filet Crochet Butterfly. We love the design of this pattern that kind of sneaks the butterfly in.… Continue reading: "Filet Crochet Butterflyvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gap Year Cardigan
- Peppermint Snail
- Marina Festival Top
- Rustic Sunflower Coaster
- Sweet Bird
- Tea Time Baby Sweater & Hat Set
- Borlotto Shawl
- Natures Best Herbs Scarf
- Rustic Sunflower Towel Topper
- Easy Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch Dishcloth
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters