Diagonal Sunset Wrap
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Diaonal Sunset Wrap is a beautiful crochet scarf using only single crochet stitches & picot stitches. It’s easy to make, but what’s makes it interesting is the diagonal shape & intarsia colorwork. Pick the colors you love & start stitching this beautiful crochet wrap & stay warm during the cold season. To crochet the Diaonal Sunset Wrap you’re going to need 6 skeins of Chroma Worsted from We Crochet. This yarn is so warm & lovely to work with. What I find the most exciting is all the colors you can choose from. Such as the gradient colorways & how they combine with the solid colors. "
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeMeasured on single crochet stitches crocheted in rows:
15 stitches & 21 rows per 10 cm / 4”.
Finished Size45cm x 207cm
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get ready for the best accessory of the season with this Extra Special Summer Lace Scarf. If you've always wanted to crochet with lace… Continue reading: "Extra Special Summer Lace Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- C2c Reindeer
- Tea Spa Crochet Mug Rug
- Crochet Robin Bauble
- Crochet Yarn Angel Ornament
- Westmount Unisex Crochet Slippers
- Snowman In Stitches Wreath
- Totally Tweed Toque
- Christmas Tree Scrubby Dishcloth
- Funky Chunky Headband
- Bernat Blanket Yarn Pocket Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters