Briar Rose Crochet Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Shawls are the perfect accessory to give you just enough coverage on an evening out. This Briar Rose Crochet Shawl is a gorgeous crochet pattern that works up quickly and can be modified for the size you need. Whether you want a large triangle scarf or a small shawl for your shoulders, this pattern will easily become your go-to when you are running out the door. Great for a night out or a night in, you will want to work this up in five different colors. The original design's pink and brown colors combine for a soft, romantic look you will never be tired of.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeSize 26 x 48 inches, Easily adjusted to larger sizes.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet