Briar Rose Crochet Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Shawls are the perfect accessory to give you just enough coverage on an evening out. This Briar Rose Crochet Shawl is a gorgeous crochet pattern that works up quickly and can be modified for the size you need. Whether you want a large triangle scarf or a small shawl for your shoulders, this pattern will easily become your go-to when you are running out the door. Great for a night out or a night in, you will want to work this up in five different colors. The original design's pink and brown colors combine for a soft, romantic look you will never be tired of.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeSize 26 x 48 inches, Easily adjusted to larger sizes.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- Gnome Pillow Draft Dodger
- Easy Crochet Potholder
- Granny Square Dishcloth
- Tapestry Basket Wave
- Tapestry Crochet Zipper Pouch Butterfly
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters