Crochet Pocket Shawl Autumn Berries
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet pocket shawl is an easy breezy pattern made up of double crochet stitches and bobbles with the tassel fringe. The fringe is made using the yarn tails leftover from the color change. Featuring a generous size and a simple repeat of 5 color rows, this relaxed style shawl is beginner friendly and is great for slow walks in nature to snuggle yourself into. Includes a tassel fringe photo tutorial and instructions for custom fit sizes, such as plus sizes. There is one row of front / back post double crochet to close in the top of pockets."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeThere are approx 13.2 sts and 8.1 rows in a 4″ square as per pattern.
Finished SizeOne size or custom size including plus size, see the pattern. Finished size measures approx 175 cm / 69 in length X 48 cm / 19 in width plus 2.5 in tassel fringe on either side.
- 2 skeins each (2 X 100g) of King Cole Meadow DK in Pinecone, King Cole Big Value DK in Amber, King Cole Pricewise DK in Amber, Mustard and Admiral
- Size H / 5 mm crochet hook
- Measuring tape
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Buffalo Plaid Moose Kitchen Towel
- Crochet Penguin Coaster
- Christmas Reindeer Treat Basket
- Remus Lupin C2c Crochet Block
- Nymphadora Tonks C2c Crochet Block
- Crochet Christmas Bell Ornaments
- Easy Crochet Tank Top
- Easy Ribbed Tank Top
- Height Waist Skirt
- Easy Crop Halter Top
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters