This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Wide Ribbed Pumpkin
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"When you are getting ready for fall decorating, what could be more fun than whipping up some quick and chunky crochet pumpkins? The Wide Ribbed Pumpkin pattern uses a combination of basic and special stitches to give the decoration a rustic farmhouse look. The pumpkin works up super fast too. In a weekend you can make up some pumpkins and add a homemade touch to your fall decor. This is a great stashbusting project as well for leftover or scrap yarn. Try making pumpkins in a variety of colors from leftover yarn."
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 sts and 8 rows = 4" x 4" in sc
Finished SizeApproximately 13" circumference and 3" high
- Super bulky yarn approximately 30 yards per pumpkin
- Crochet hook size M/N 13 (9.0mm) or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
- Polyester fiber fill or stuffing of choice
- Cinnamon stick or wooden stick for stem
Read NextEasy Crochet Star
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Easy Crochet Star
- 20 Free Vintage Patterns to Crochet
- Retro Summer Dress
- Merry Meshy Dress
- 35+ Crochet Butterfly Patterns
- Crazy Cute Crocheting Snowman
- 100+ Free Crochet Patterns for Winter: Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, Blankets and More!
- 30+ Summer Crochet Patterns
- 12 Summer Shawls to Crochet
- 17+ Rainbow Crochet Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters