We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Whether they end up in the Easter basket, in the play kitchen, or in an elegant dining room centerpiece, these Velvet Eggs are right at home. Crochet some modern, luxe, and kid-friendly eggs with this free crochet pattern on Moogly! These Velvet Eggs take only a few minutes and only 25 yards of yarn - so it’s time to go through all those balls of odds and ends! I’ve used a worsted weight velvet here, so you can use any gorgeous worsted weight yarn you have. Or just change the hook size to match the yarn you’d like to use - just make sure it creates a nice solid fabric to hold in the fiberfill without it peeking through."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 stitches and 5 rows = 2 inches in sc
Finished SizeApprox 2.5" tall x 2" wide
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Every woman deserves an Unforgettable Top Down Shawl in her closet. Begin crocheting this free crochet pattern at the center top and… Continue reading: "Unforgettable Top Down Shawlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pretty In Pink Elephant Lovey
- Clustered V-st Crochet Preemie Blanket Pattern
- Ice Cream - Easy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Boxed Bead Koozie
- Zayd The Boy Crochet Doll
- Zoya Amigurumi Mermaid
- Power Of Positivity Prayer Flags
- Harry The Spider
- Ice Cream Ripple Scarf
- Knit Look Bow
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters