Reindeer Brooch or Rudolf Brooch
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet reindeer brooch is a perfect stocking filler. Make his nose in red to be a Christmas Rudolf or make it in cream for a year round wildlife brooch. The modern design is easy to crochet, using common stitches and techniques and can be worked up in one evening, so will be the perfect add on to any Christmas crochet gifts. In addition to 4 ply cotton, you will also need a brooch finding and two safety eyes."
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook, C/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- 4 ply cotton
- safety eyes
- brooch finding
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
With a blanket that measures 36 x 36 any little baby is sure to stay cozy in this fabulous crochet design. The Pastel Rainbow Baby… Continue reading: "Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanketvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet