Free Crochet Patterns for Every Season: 17 DIY Accessories + Crochet Clothing Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet pattern will help you create crochet pumpkins in 2 different sizes. You can make as little it as many as you like, I chose to make 3 to create a little display ready for Halloween. The small pumpkin measures 6cm tall by 10cm wide, the medium crochet pumpkin is a little larger and measures 8cm tall by 11cm wide. You will need 3 colours of DK yarn, a tapestry needle and a 4mm crochet hook and toy stuffing. This pattern is easy level with moderate sewing required. The pattern is written in USA terminology. You will need to know basic stitches (sc, hdc, dc) You’ll also need to know how to work into front and back loops. The pattern is 4 pages long and includes progress photos, gauge information and finished sizes. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters