Petite Little Pumpkin for Fall Autumn Halloween Thanksgiving
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Petite Pumpkin is a tiny, little pumpkin that is makes the perfect Halloween or Fall décor! It’s just the right size for playing with or using as a prop with amigurumi dolls and other stuffed animal toys. This pumpkin is crocheted as a flat rectangle and then stitched together. You will love this cute décor made with heather and tweed yarns, or other beautiful Autumn colors! Plus, it is also the perfect way to use up scrap yarns."
NotesFor more free patterns by Sweet Softies, check out: http://www.sweetsofties.com/p/free-patterns.html
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeHeight: 1.5 inches (3.8 cm) , Width: 2 inches (5 cm)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Test your crochet skills with this amazing Rainbow Tunisian Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern. This is probably the coolest rainbow pattern… Continue reading: "Rainbow Tunisian Entrelac Crochet Baby Blanket Patternvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters