How To Make A Stuffed Crochet Pumpkin
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"What would Halloween be without Pumpkin carving and Pumpkin theme decorations???A pumpkin is one of the most classical symbols of the Halloween and Fall season. So here is yet another Halloween and Fall collection Crochet series Pattern. Today am sharing the pattern for these cute and adorable Stuffed Crochet Pumpkin. These pumpkins are very easy to make and you can easily make one in no time at all. The stitches are all very beginner friendly too. I usually use Scrap Yarn as stuffing for my crochet projects. If you are like me, then this will be an awesome stash bursting project too. Make a bunch of these rustic Crochet Pumpkins and decorate your home throughout Halloween and Fall season. Materials Used:- 8 Ply Cotton Knitting Yarn 4 mm Crochet Hook Fiber fill for the stuffing - You can use saved up yarn ends and scrap yarn as stuffing in place of fiber fill. Size:- 5 Inches - can be customized to any size."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Caroline Sweater
- Super Simple Slipper Socks
- 4 Basics Of Tapestry Crochet
- Crochet Pocket Shawl Autumn Berries
- Spider Lace Crochet Pattern – Stitch Tutorial
- Alpine Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Rose Garden Stitch – Free Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Textured Single Crochet: Back And Front Loop Single Crochet – Stitch Tutorial
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Why A Gauge Swatch Is Important When Crocheting A Garment
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters