Fall Harvest Pumpkin Halloween Thanksgiving Decor
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Fall Harvest Pumpkin is an easy and quick to work up crochet project for two different pumpkin sizes! You can also use this easily adjustable pattern to crochet pumpkins in many more custom sizes. This pattern features a beautiful ribbed texture made by working flat in rows, and then sewn together to create the three-dimensional shape. The yarn is held doubled for the larger pumpkin size. The Fall Harvest Pumpkin is perfect as Autumn décor for Halloween and Thanksgiving holidays. They also make great gifts during this chillier season of the year, and will surely be a hit at craft fairs too."
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tranquil Tides Blanket
- Snow Globe Towel Topper
- Kj Infinity Scarf
- Simple Crochet Beanie Pattern
- Thin Headband Crochet Pattern
- Cocoa Wrap
- Festive Bauble Bunting
- Crochet Christmas Stocking
- Prerna Tunisian Scarf
- Reef Crochet Basket Pattern 9.0
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters