Eternal Dawn Stocking
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Eternal Dawn Stocking is worked using a worsted weight yarn. It has a nice classic texture to it. It is worked from the bottom up. This stocking will be more simple than you think to make so give it a try. The yarn used is Knit Picks Mighty Stitch. It has a very nice shine to it. A US size H 5mm hook is needed for this project. This is written for just one size."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Stop trying to figure out how to start your chain stitch blanket with this Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanket. You can work… Continue reading: "Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanketvideocam"
- Scrapbuster Sandals
- Free Crochet Patterns for Every Season: 17 DIY Accessories + Crochet Clothing Patterns
- 20 Free Vintage Patterns to Crochet
- 12 Summer Shawls to Crochet
- 35+ Crochet Butterfly Patterns
- 24 Lacy Crochet Patterns
- 66 Free Crochet Snowman Patterns
- 30 Crochet Mermaid Patterns
- Eternal Dawn Stocking
- Fall Oak Leaves
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 25 Min Cup Cozy
- Peek-a-boo Beanie
- Santa Belt Christmas Pillow Home Decor Seasonal Holiday
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Knit Stitch
- Eternal Cable Crop Top
- Boho Fall Lines Wall Hanging
- Boho Wall Hanging
- Popping Posts Crochet Throw Blanket
- Monstera Crochet Cowl
- Milkweed Leaf Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters