Endless Shamrock Garland
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"What’s special about the Endless Shamrock Garland? It's all one piece, so you don't have to cut the yarn! Decorate wreaths, walls, doorways--anything you want. The garland can be made with any size yarn, although the yarn pictured is medium (worsted) weight. Make it any length you want. When it’s as long as you please, just weave in two ends and you’re finished! Pattern instructions include both charted and written instructions, plus a video tutorial. It takes just minutes to make!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeEach shamrock measures about 2" [5 cm] wide and tall, but you can make this with any size yarn so gauge will vary
Finished SizeAny size you want
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters