Easy Crochet Pumpkins
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These pumpkins are great for fall decorating. They can be placed on a mantel or bookcase or together in a large, decorative bowl. Best of all? They’re simple to crochet! The pumpkins are worked flat using a single crochet. Then, they are folded over and seamed, gathered and stuffed. The stem is created by picking up stitches around the top and working in a single crochet for a few rounds. These pumpkins are a great way to make use of scrap yarn!"
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
There is nothing better than the feeling of finishing a crocheted afghan. Now everyone (including beginners!) can experience that same… Continue reading: "Beginner Squares Afghanvideocam"
- Beginner Beach Mat
- 66 Free Crochet Snowman Patterns
- Free Crochet Patterns for Every Season: 17 DIY Accessories + Crochet Clothing Patterns
- Endless Shamrock Garland
- Crazy Cute Crocheting Snowman
- 24 Lacy Crochet Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
- 30+ Red Heart Hygge Yarn Patterns
- 15+ Spring Crochet Patterns
- 30 Crochet Mermaid Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The Bodega Bag
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Lips Appliqué
- Easy Tunisian Valentine's Mug Cozy
- Serendipity Asymmetrical Shawl
- 20+ Free Crochet Mitten Patterns
- Crochet Pouch Facial Scrubby
- Balthazar The Sailor Elephant
- Jojo The Mailman Bunny
- Leaf Sweater
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters