Crochet Easter Bunny Eggs
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These crochet Easter Bunny Eggs are perfect for your Easter decoration! I designed them to make an Easter garland for our home. Besides garland, you can use these Easter Bunny Eggs for any other embellishment – for table decor, hang them on your door or window or just use them as appliques. Finished Size: This Easter Bunny Egg is about 7″ (18 cm) tall. Yarn: Lily Sugar ‘N Cream cotton medium weight #4 yarn Hook and Other Materials: Crochet hook US size 7/4.5 mm"
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet