This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Barbie Harvest Angel
"The outfit will fits most 12-inch fashion dolls. There are instructions to make the dress, apron, vest, wings and skirt form. All but the skirt form were made using size 10 crochet threads and size 7 crochet hook. The skirt form was made using worsted weight yarn and size H crochet hook. You will also need a small amount of stuffing. The skirt form will help the dress keep it's shape as well as let the doll stand on her own. The wings are attached to the vest with snaps. In this way you can easily remove the wings in order to wash and re-stiffen them."
Crochet Hook7 or 1.65 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet Gauge9 dc sts = 1"
5 rows dc = 1"
Finished Sizewill fit most 12-inch fashion dolls
- Aunt Lydia's crochet thread in Maize
- Aunt Lydia's crochet thread in Shaded Yellows
- Aunt Lydia's crochet thread in Jade
- Aunt Lydia's crochet thread in White
- 1 oz white 4 ply worsted weight yarn
- size 7 & H crochet hooks
- needle to take crochet thread and yarn
- small snaps
- sewing needle and thread
Read NextCrinkle Pumpkin Ami