American Pride Granny Square Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This blanket is a wonderful way to show your American Pride. Display and use this blanket for Memorial Day, July fourth, Flag Day, or Veterans Day. You could make this and give it as a gift to a veteran. I know I will be making more. This could be smaller too. Just stop on the round that is a good size for you. More of a lap afghan. The beauty of this pattern, is that you can make it as big or small as you would like to. This granny square blanket is just great for a beginner at crochet. "
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 stitches per 4 inches. However, gauge is not critical for this project.
Finished SizeLarge enough to cover a twin bed
- Red Heart Yarn Red, White, Blue I purchased two large skeins of each and ended up using just over a skein of Red and Blue, but only one skein of White.
- Size K Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Lion Baby Booties
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Goldie Crochet Slippers
- Chunky Beanie One Hour Project
- Sunrise Jute Mat
- Alpine Stripe Beanie
- My Baby Cuddle Owl Lovey
- Simple Heart Appliqué
- Bella Bunny Lovey
- Seeing Stripes Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters