4 Ways To Adorn Yarn Pumpkins
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Fall decorating seems to be getting underway though, all the stores are stocking up on everything fall + Halloween, and Starbucks recently re-released their fall classic Pumpkin Spice Latte. I’ve been getting a lot of questions about how I finish my pumpkins, so in honor of pumpkin season starting, I’m going to share a few different ways of spicing up your yarn pumpkins. For all of the crocheted adornments, use the same hook and yarn weight that you used to make your pumpkin body. I generally use a no. 4 weight acrylic yarn. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, 4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Caroline Sweater
- Super Simple Slipper Socks
- 4 Basics Of Tapestry Crochet
- Crochet Pocket Shawl Autumn Berries
- Spider Lace Crochet Pattern – Stitch Tutorial
- Alpine Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Rose Garden Stitch – Free Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Textured Single Crochet: Back And Front Loop Single Crochet – Stitch Tutorial
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Why A Gauge Swatch Is Important When Crocheting A Garment
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters