We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This lovely crochet cowl design is soft, fashionable and can be worn in several ways… Pull it over your head to be worn as a contemporary cowl, Down over your shoulders to keep the chill off, As a hooded wrap to keep you warm and dry… However you wear it, the Winterberry Warm-up Cowl will keep you in style!! The self-striping yarn makes this design easy to whip up with just one cake of Caron Cakes… A two row repeat allows for that project your can work on anywhere!! I hope you enjoy my latest design!!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get in touch with your inner flapper with this chic 1920's Rose Swirl Headband. The headband pattern has a lovely crochet flower on… Continue reading: "1920s Rose Swirl Crochet Headbandvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Blue Eyelash Stitch Crochet Beanie Hat
- Cute Crochet Panda Tissue Box Cover
- Free and Easy Crochet Handbag Pattern
- Easy Crochet Easter Egg Decorations
- Calming Blue Crochet Beanie Hat Pattern
- Flower Headband
- "Panda Lee" C2C Square
- Sunburst Scarf
- Lily Pad Purse
- Sunflower Square Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet