Wavy Shells Pocket Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Wavy Shells Pocket Scarf is such a fun and easy project! Whether you are just learning to crochet and would like to practice some basic stitches or you are a skilled novice and just want a thick and wide scarf, this project is for you! The only stitches you need to know are the single crochet and double crochet. No stitching required! Each pocket is 7.5" deep, which is perfect for holding cell phones, keys or just for warming your hands! "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16 sts x 18.5 rows of single crochet in 4" square.
Finished Size104” Length x 8” Width without pockets folded 89” Length x 8” Width with pockets folded and stitched
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet