We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you enjoy the luxurious feel of velvet yarn, use the Velvet Scarf pattern to make someone a special gift. Use Bernat Baby Velvet yarn or another worsted weight velvet. Each scarf takes about 420 yards which means you can finish one with only one skein of the Bernat Baby Velvet yarn. The deep ribbing pattern in the scarf makes it highly textured and super snuggly. The pattern uses several special stitches, and links are included to tutorials for all of these. Once you get going, this velvet crochet scarf is a relaxing project to make."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeApproximately 20 stitches and 9 rows = 4” x 4” in ribbing pattern
Finished SizeApproximately 4.5” wide and 68” long
- Worsted weight velvet yarn approximately 420 yards
- Tapestry needle
- Measuring tape
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Year Of The Tiger Granny Square
- Aria Hoodie
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Herringbone Moss Mittens
- Elkhorn Neck Warmer
- Into The Sunset Crochet Mittens
- Crochet Neck Warmer Pattern
- Crochet Bow Crop Top
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Simple Stitch
- Valentine Gift Bag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters