Tweedy Pocket Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Tweedy Pocket Scarf is a great beginner crochet scarft pattern. Full of colour and texture, this scarf has a pocket on each end. The pockets have zippers to keep your valuables secure. No more saggy pockets or stuff falling out of your pockets when you bend over. The scarf is long enough to wrap around you neck once while keeping the pockets at a comfortable height. Instructions are provided for adjusting the pattern to your personal preference. This is a beginner level crochet pattern."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size72” Long by 9.25” wide - Instructions for adjusting the size are included
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Easter Bunny Egg Garland
- The Easiest Purple Poncho Wrap
- Sleepy Bunny Egg Cozy
- Twisted Messy Bun Hat
- Beginner Crochet Beanie
- Unique Marshmallow Messy Bun Hat
- St. Patrick's Day Dueling Lucky Clovers Hat
- Quick And Easy Reversible Crochet Slippers
- Four Seasons Blanket
- Petite Floral Dreamcatcher Boho Wall Hanging Decor
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet