We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Trina Cowl is lightweight and lacy. Crochet this little cowl in your favorite colors to add a splash of color to your outfit. The Trina Cowl is the perfect warm weather accessory with its open stitch work pattern. I crocheted the pictured Trina Cowl in Bamboo Pop Clover. I first used this bamboo cotton yarn in my Striped Slouchy Hat, and I’ve had this little ball of yarn in my stash since. It was just enough to design this summery cowl."
NotesThis cowl is worked from the short end and then seamed. To make it into a scarf continue the repeat until your scarf is the desired length.
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge2” x 2” = 9 dcs x 4 rows of dc
Finished Size30” x 4” (unblocked)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Flower Hera
- Crochet Flower Rhea
- Robin's Egg Slanted Shell Facial Scrubbies
- Robin's Egg Slanted Shell Washcloths
- Poinsettia Wine Cozy
- Granny Square Soap Cozy (or Small Gift Bag)
- Dip-dyed Soap Cozy Or Small Gift Bag
- Matteo Fingerless Gloves
- Jeans Yarn Clutch Bag
- Carrot Cocoon
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet