The Cozy Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Introducing the Cozy Cowl Free Crochet Pattern. This is a great cowl style scarf perfect for advanced beginners. This is a super cozy circle scarf made with Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick and Quick (6) super bulky yarn and it looks so elegant and is super trendy. This easy Cozy Cowl is made using the double crochet stitch for the first row and then the Herringbone Double Crochet Stitch. It is made in the round so there is no sewing involved."
Crochet HookQ or 16mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge 5 Herringbone DC and 4 rows = 4” (10 cm)
Finished SizeFinished Scarf Size: 32“/ 82 cm in circumference approximately. 13.5” / 35 cm tall.
- Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick and Quick
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters