Sunset Ridge Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you're looking for a quick project, the Sunset Ridge Cowl is just what you need! It is made with a bias twist for a fun, textured effect. By using bulky yarn you can make it and wear it the same day – which makes it a great crochet pattern for those last minute gifts. large hook. It has an easy 2 row repeat which makes it perfect for those last minute gifts. Or you can make it and wear it same day!"
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size9" tall x 26" circumference
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Halloween Applique Bunting Crochet Garland
- Bunny Kids Onesie
- Stanley The Spider
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Crochet Cowl
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters