Stripe Scarf With Tassels
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"My daughter really wanted a Harry Potter Scarf so I made her this stripe scarf. She loved how it turned out. I used an I hook and medium worsted yarn. You can use any type of hook and yarn. I uploaded a video if you need more help. You can create this scarf with many variations of stitches such as a single crochet, double crochet, or treble crochet. I used a single crochet to make it very tight. "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters