Stained Glass Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This colorful cowl is sure to keep you warm and cozy this winter. The design features the millstone stitch, worked in a beautiful variegated colorway, contrasted with dark grey to give the appearance of a stained glass window. Challenge yourself with this fun crochet project! Loops & Threads Wellness Baby (fine weight; 70% acrylic, 30% Amicor acrylic) in Charcoal (MC), Loops & Threads Joy DK (light weight; 100% anti-pilling acrylic) in Tropical (CC) You will need crochet hook size E/4 – 3.5mm, tape measure, yarn needle to weave in ends. Approx size: 29” long and 12.5” wide. This pattern uses US terminology. Stitches and Terms Used: Single crochet (sc), half-double crochet (hdc), double crochet (dc), front post double crochet (FPDC), back post double crochet (BPDC), foundation single crochet (FSC), back loop only (BLO), slip stitch (sl st), main color (MC), contrasting color (CC), wrong side (WS)"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet