Spring Lark Asymmetrical Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This lovely asymmetrical triangle scarf is worked from side to side creating an asymmetrical shape. Made with a cotton/linen blend yarn for a light and breathable scarf perfect for spring. Simple crochet stitches worked in combination - single, double, picots and popcorns create texture and visual interest throughout. A simple pattern repeat makes this pattern easy to memorize for an evening of mindless crochet time. Approximate finished size: 50” x 30” x 56” Complete photo and video tutorials provided to help you work through the stitches."
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you have one spare hour in a day, you can make the One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowl! This fabulous cowl will add sophistication… Continue reading: "One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ocean Breeze Crochet Headband
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Crochet Soccer Sneakers Worked In Rows!
- Crochet Gladiator Baby Sandals
- Crochet Gladiator Sandals
- Crochet Baby Boots
- Crochet Baby Booties
- Cable Braided Fingerless Mittens
- Cable Braided Headband
- Sweet Stripes Plant Rugs
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters