Snowbank Pocket Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you're looking to stay cozy this fall and winter with a gorgeous crochet pocket scarf, look no further. This pocket scarf crochet pattern is great for beginner and experienced crocheters alike as it uses only half double crochet. This pocket scarf crochet pattern is as easy as pie - No creating separate pockets to sew on! You will love the diagonal ribbing of this scarf, which creates an "on the bias" look to the top of the pockets. With plenty of room for any size hands, this scarf with pockets will be your go to. This is a great beginner project as it mostly uses half double crochet (with a little single crochet). It’s also great for experienced crocheters who want a timeless pattern that takes them back to basics.
Finished Pocket Scarf Size: 6 inches wide by 74 inches long Scarf pocket depth: Approximately 6.5 inches at center. You will need: A medium (4) Aran weight yarn of your choice (approximately 8 oz or 410 yards.) A 5mm hook. And your favorite show to watch in the background. Make sure to tag me in your Instagram photos so I can show you some love! I’m @theloopholefoxcrochet. I hope you love the Snowbank Crochet Pocket Scarf pattern as much as I do! Happy Crocheting!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge17 hdc stitches x 9 rows = Approximately 4 inches x 4 inches
Finished Size6 inches wide by 74 inches long Scarf pocket depth: Approximately 6.5 inches at center.
Find this gorgeous scarf and more like it in our collection of 16 Crochet Pocket Scarf Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Quick & Easy Pebble Christmas Tree Crochet Pattern
- Easiest Magic Circle Ever
- Star Cat Toy
- The Fun Guys
- Cevro Intarsia Pillow
- Boho Fringe Pocket Bag
- Ariel Summer Cardigan
- Baby It's Cold Outside
- How To Start Amigurumi Without A Magic Circle
- 5 Crochet Hacks
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters