We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This free modern crochet pattern is a perfect one skein project for the hectic holiday season! This is an easy pattern to learn, and there is a video tutorial included for learning the star stitch. The pictured scarf is made with Caron Cakes yarn, but any worsted weight yarn would create a beautiful project! Finish your project with tassels or pom poms for a customized touch. Make this scarf as a chic and quick gift!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Worsted Weight Yarn
- Size H/5.0mm Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
- Tassel Maker (optional)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Silver Lace Crochet Scarf Pattern
Geometric Scarf Crochet Pattern
50 Minute Easy Crocheted Scarf
Mountain Cowl Neck Scarf
Island Lace Crochet Scarf
Strawberry Patch Convertible Scarf
60 Minute Ribbed Crochet Scarf
How Long Should a Crochet Scarf Be? (Sizing Charts)
Scarf Inside a Scarf
Scoodie - Hooded Scarf With Pockets
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet