We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This free modern crochet pattern is a perfect one skein project for the hectic holiday season! This is an easy pattern to learn, and there is a video tutorial included for learning the star stitch. The pictured scarf is made with Caron Cakes yarn, but any worsted weight yarn would create a beautiful project! Finish your project with tassels or pom poms for a customized touch. Make this scarf as a chic and quick gift!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Worsted Weight Yarn
- Size H/5.0mm Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
- Tassel Maker (optional)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet