Simplicity Hooded Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Simplicity Scarf is simple in it’s creation but gorgeous in it’s finish. With a deep hood to keep your head warm and stripes along the edges, this crochet hooded scarf packs a punch of personality in simple stitches. This scarf looks great on all genders. This pattern for a crochet scarf with hood includes written instructions for both a “one size fits all” adult and child size. These sizes should be big enough/long enough for everyone but, because we all deserve our perfect fit, I’ve included instructions on how to measure yourself and figure out how to create this crochet hooded scarf perfect for you (or your giftee). Looks great in any colors and especially in bright, rainbow colors for children. This is sure to be a favorite."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeAdult and Child sizes, one size fits most.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Throw on something irresistibly warm with the Cozy Tweed Crochet Poncho. You can pull this poncho over just about anything a t-shirt,… Continue reading: "Cozy Tweed Crochet Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters