Simple Shell Neck Warmer
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Create this gorgeous statement piece with beautiful shell detail! Easy to follow directions and works up fast! Written with 2 different options for the boarder! Directions are written for bulky weight and medium worsted weight yarn. You will need to know how to: sc- single crochet dc- double crochet sl st- slip stitch Materials needed: - H hook, 5.00 MM - Bulky weight yarn or medium worsted weight yarn, I used Lion Brand Woolspun in "Tomato". You will need about 5 oz (2 skeins). - Medium worsted weight yarn, I used Yarn Bee Dazzling in "Royal Canyon". You will need about 3 oz (1 skein). - Blunt needle Optional: Buttons"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet