Simple Shell Neck Warmer
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Create this gorgeous statement piece with beautiful shell detail! Easy to follow directions and works up fast! Written with 2 different options for the boarder! Directions are written for bulky weight and medium worsted weight yarn. You will need to know how to: sc- single crochet dc- double crochet sl st- slip stitch Materials needed: - H hook, 5.00 MM - Bulky weight yarn or medium worsted weight yarn, I used Lion Brand Woolspun in "Tomato". You will need about 5 oz (2 skeins). - Medium worsted weight yarn, I used Yarn Bee Dazzling in "Royal Canyon". You will need about 3 oz (1 skein). - Blunt needle Optional: Buttons"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"The Wobbly Rectangles Blanket was made because I wanted to make a blanket that was worked in rounds and allowed me to use my favorite… Continue reading: "Wobbly Rectangles Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rustic Sunflower Towel Topper
- Easy Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch Dishcloth
- Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch Tutorial
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Jasmine Shawl
- Harlyn Shawl
- Mini Amigurumi Flamingo
- Watermelon Coaster
- Crochet Penguin Ornament
- Cool Breeze Spa Washcloth
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters