Nostalgia Skinny Crochet Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Spring is the perfect time to make light scarfs that are easy to wear and versatile in style. This Crochet Skinny Scarf Pattern is fun and fast to work up, and the addition of a touch of cream lace gives an elegant and Vintage Vibe. This Crochet Skinny Scarf Pattern works length-wise to create lovely long rows that are fast to work up. The 2-row stitch pattern is easy and quick to crochet, and gives a lovely texture to the piece. You can make this scarf in any yarn you choose and matching hook. You can also make your scarf wider if you prefer, by crocheting extra rows. Measurements Scarf pictured measures 80in 203cm long x 4.5in 11cm wide"
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet