Nebula Infinity Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This beginner easy crochet scarf packs a ton of personality into a simple two row repeat. Using only half double crochet's, you can create this scarf in no time. This infinity scarf is not worked in the round, and is very easy for beginner crocheters. You will easily create the diagonal ribbing simply increasing and decreasing, which is explained in detail within the pattern. Testers and crocheter's who have crocheted this pattern have said it is so easy that they can read or watch TV easily while working up this pattern. This pattern is extremely easy to customize. You can easily make it longer, wider, shorter, by adding or removing a few stitches or rows. Additionally, this scarf is written as an Infinity Scarf but is NOT worked in the round, so it is very easy to leave as a standard scarf."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeMy swatch of 16 hdc x 8 rows is approximately 4” by 4”. However, because this is a scarf, the gauge isn't extremely important.
Finished SizeLength (before seam) – Approximately 57 inches. Length (after seam) – Approximately 28.5 inches. Width – Approximately 5 inches.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This throw is so beautiful it will remind you of Ireland with its bobbles and dimensional designs. Free crochet patterns are great… Continue reading: "Aran Nosegay Crochet Throwvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters