Mossy Cobblestone Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet cowl pattern has so much wonderful texture! The extra loop added between double crochet stitches creates a delicate diagonal design that is sure to impress. That extra loop also adds a little extra “poof” to the stitch, making this an especially soft and squishy project! This pattern is especially striking with a yarn that holds it's structure well (such as Lion Brand Cobblestone, pictured). This type of yarn really shows off the texture the best! "
– Size 4 yarn, 275-300 yards (I used less than 2 skeins of Lion Brand Cobblestone Yarn in ‘Mosstone’)
– US I9/ 5.5 mm Crochet Hook
– Yarn Needle
22” circumference x 12” tall
Stitches & Abbreviations Used:
(sl st) slip stitch
(sc) single crochet
(hdc) half double crochet
(dc) double crochet
(yo) yarn over
technique: crochet in the back loop only
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeSmall Adult
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet