Kj Infinity Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The KJ Scarf is a beautiful and simple crochet infinity scarf that uses bulky weight yarn! It matches the KJ Hat and makes a beautiful set together! The KJ Infinity Scarf is worked in the round and uses just one simple crochet stitch, the extended single crochet, to complete this project. It is easily customizable and can be made any length and width you prefer. Pattern difficulty: Easy Sizing: 25” x 6” laid flat Yarn: 130-150 yards bulky (#5) weight yarn "
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 esc x 4 rounds = 2"
Finished Size25" x 6" laid flat
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Love It Cushion Cover
- Chunky Super Bulky Hat
- Chunky Super Bulky Beanie
- Santa Belt Tissue Box Cover
- Chroma Hat
- Snowman Head Tissue Box Cover
- Ruffle Crochet Baby Blanket
- Long Santa Hat
- Gingerbread House Tissue Box Cover
- Nativity Advent Calendar
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters