We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Josephine's Cowl is the perfect accessory for the winter! With this FREE crochet pattern you can keep your neck warm in this cowl while staying fashionable! This cowl is made using worsted weight yarn (Vanna's Choice Heather and Solids) and an I 5.50mm crochet hook!I did mine in dark winter colors! Doesn't this cowl look so warm and cozy? It is the perfect fashion statement and even has a matching slouchy beanie pattern to go with it."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 stitches = approx 1 inch
Finished SizeOne Size Adult
- Worsted Weight Cotton
- I 5.50mm Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get in touch with your inner flapper with this chic 1920's Rose Swirl Headband. The headband pattern has a lovely crochet flower on… Continue reading: "1920s Rose Swirl Crochet Headbandvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet